Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It has officially been 2011 for 26 days now. And I'm sure all (like, two) of you are wondering how my resolutions are going. Well, they're going pretty darn well. I go to the Y five days a week now (three running and two water zumba). I've lost five pounds already. :) As for the cooking thing, I don't know about healthier cooking, but I have been cooking more and eating better proportions. I have been making healthier food choices, adding more fruits and veggies (this month's Healthy Habit) to my choices. And I definitely drink more water. The money thing is still needing some work. But without so much eating out, I think it's starting to get there. As for the cleaning thing, well, it started off well. I was even making my bed EVERY day! Haha. But that's kind of gone by the way side. But I'll get back on it.


School has been going pretty well. My students are showing slow maturing, but at least it's a small step. I have done really well staying on top of my grading though. Which is a huuuuge load off.


On a final note, I hope everybody is Remembering the 10.





"A cowboy never lets his hat touch the ground, unless he his bucked off his horse or he is deeply grieved."

We will ALWAYS remember. January 27, 2001.

No comments: